November 24, 2010

Ladies and Gents...my motivation is back!

PictureSo...since the whole house-buying process began back in, what, September...?...I've completely stopped planning altogether. I tried to get back into it a few weeks ago, and we did book our transportation, find my wedding band, and find a purse for me, but that's NOTHING compared to what I have left to do! So when 6 months hit the other day, I thought...OH MY GOD...now I have LESS than 6 months! **** :) So I'm back to looking online for things to order, pricing items everywhere I go. I did manage to find some beautiful necklaces for my girls (with the exception of my jr. and flower girl...they will have something different). I looked online and found some nice ones at Kohl's...well wouldn't ya know..I just opened an account with them (ugh) and had a coupon, plus I still had $10 in Kohl's cash to spend by today...so Jim and I went and were looking. I was torn between two, and this lady that was shopping came up behind me and said she works in jewelry and offered her help. She suggested I get these, and I agreed I liked them better. Of course, they only had 2, so I had to go to another location to get the other 2. I wasn't about to wait until AFTER Black Friday. haha The pic isn't the greatest..I was in the basement with poor lighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!