August 3, 2011

Wife Chop!!!

So, I decided to go for it! My long hair was fun, and cute when I had time to mess with it, but it was getting to be a bit of a PITA, especially since it is soooo hot out this summer. SO...I bought a magazine and took it to work and a lovely co-worker helped me pick out some styles. Katie, my wonderful friend and hairdresser, did an A-MAZING job, as always. :) My hair is back to it's bright red color, and it's shorter than ever (I'm a chicken shit). :) Changed up the part to make side-swept bangs (eff you, double cowlick and widow's peak!). I might try it shorter next time, but trying to train it to stay over for right now. I. LOVE. IT! The only bummer is that it will need trimmed twice as often, and my hair grows FAST, but it's worth it. :) I would drive the extra 45 minutes to see Katie than ANYONE else. Thank you, MRS. Katie Marvin!  

3 comments:

  1. it looks so cute!! girl i know what you mean. i waited til after my wedding to get bangs and i still havent done it cos i just found cool fake ones! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute hair cut...and cute blog! i'm your newest follower.

    cheers!
    cailen
    www.cailenascher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment!