September 16, 2011

It's been a while...

I do apologize for not posting lately. Life is getting kind of crazy, and I honestly have not had the time to post. Let's see...Jim started his new job right after the wedding, and I just recently accepted a transfer offer, which I am VERY excited about! Also, the kids started school. K is now in 6th grade, and we are looking at middle schools for next year, and A is in 1st grade, going on 12th. :) She is wanting to switch schools, as well, so we've been looking into that.

In other news, Jim's foot has taken a turn for the worse, and he's been struggling with the pain and difficulty getting around, so I've been doing a bit more to give him a break. Also, I.need.glasses. Poo. Actually, my acuity level is perfect, but I have some other issues which can be corrected with vision therapy. Of course, insurance doesn't pay for that, so I am taking my sweet time setting it up. :) Glasses will help ease some of the strain on my eyes, and perhaps help with the headaches I often get. We will see. I have about 2 more weeks before they're supposed to arrive...just in time for me to start my new job.:)

Other than that, life is good. We are trying to figure out what to do about our leaky basement...I would like to get it taken care of before winter hits, but with this sudden weather change, I'm not sure that's going to happen! :S I guess we will see!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!