AJ wanted to be a zombie cheerleader, so we made it work. :) I'd found this top and skirt on clearance last year, and since her other household didn't have her do it last year, I promised her we would make it happen this year. Bought a cheap makeup kit at the dollar store, wore a long-sleeve shirt underneath, wore "bloody" stockings and some jewelry pieces were added. I'd found the pom poms on ebay for a couple of bucks, otherwise I was going to make them. She decided to have fake blood last minute, so we dabbed that on, as well. lol As for the adults (Kyle decided that last year was his last trick-or-treating year, so he didn't get dressed up, but AJ begged me to dress up with her), for those of you who know me, I'm a HUGE Alien fan. I had the Ripley idea in my head all year. I found some cargo pants at Target in the little boy's section (laugh now, go ahead), suspenders on ebay, and my "My-41A Pulse Rifle" (ha) from Spirit Halloween with a coupon. I had to use a belt from Kyle around my waist to complete my look, and one from Jim for a strap on the gun. I was really wanting to get some Reeboks, but since it was just for a costume, I wore my white Under Armour shoes instead. I found Jim's "chest-bursting" shirt on ebay. It all worked out.
 |
| Ready to hit some front porches! |
 |
| Garage of Terror...an annual event created by a couple of great friends! |
 |
| "They mostly come at night....mostly...." |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!