Yes, I started using it...finally! The first one I'd purchased died all of a sudden, and the second never made it to my house, despite showing that it had been "delivered," USPS can't prove WHERE it was delivered. Nice. They told me that I must have received it and wasn't aware. Yeah...I must have mixed it up with my bills or the socks I purchased for X-Mas for AJ. My bad. WHAT? Anyway, I finally forked over the money and bought another. :) So far, it's only shown moderate and high fertility, but no peak yet. I've only been using it for a couple of weeks, so I'm hoping it's just learning my body. We will see. I'm excited to have started using it, but getting anxious since our house isn't ready yet. We still have to work on insurance and figure out what will work best with my meds that I will need. I will (hopefully) start Neevo sometime early next year. I want to have it in for a few months prior to ttc, which is what perinatology suggested, as well. Here's hopin'!
.
You'll have to keep us updated on how the monitor works out for you. I've considered getting one, but I've been reluctant to fork over the cash when my cycle's so out of whack. I think that's kind of why I need one though, lol.
ReplyDelete