Anyway, the kids are doing well. Growing like weeds. Kyle is just as tall as Jim, and AJ and I can wear the same clothes (for now). :) We've gained and lost another dog, Jim's foot has remained about the same, and we're both still working at our same jobs. We're still in the same house, though we would like to build a one-level home in the near future, if at all possible. Our current house has flooded several times, forcing us to re-demo the basement twice now. It is still under construction, and that was our final straw. It's leak-free now, but still too much for me to deal with, and we would like a stair-less home for Jim. This was never our "forever home," so we're just bumping up the date for when we will be building that. We hope, anyway. Lots of changes within our family, but we're still all here and we're still busy as ever. AJ is playing basketball and Jim and I are coaching. Still dances, too. I was taking dance classes, but they've closed. :( Kyle is still playing football and made varsity swimming his freshman year. :) Now that the holidays are over, I hope to get some work done on this house and plan to get it on the market in the spring.
I'll do my best to keep up with the blog. Best wishes to you all!
Here's a recent picture of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!