It's gonna be a LONG month, but it's a GOOD thing! :D
Well, it seems the seller accepted our counteroffer (FINALLY!) We were SO CLOSE to losing this house...they countered our original offer, and we found out about it just a few hours before they were showing the house to someone else! Luckily, they accepted our counteroffer...but we didn't find out until the next day! UGH! It was SOO stressful! Anyway, so now the fun begins. I have to go in on Tuesday to sign some paperwork and get the inspection underway. Yippee (not!) Hopefully that will get done before Friday. So far, it's looking as though our closing date will be October 8th. Kind of messes up plans for wedding planning, as well as Kyle's 10th birthday party, but we will figure something out. This kind of house won't be found at this price and in this condition ever again...we were very lucky (hopefully I'm not jinxing us!). I've got our current house somewhat packed, but it is SUCH a disaster zone...I hate living like this! Would be nice if we closed sooner so we could start painting and finishing the fence and moving stuff in sooner, but I suppose that's just a dream. :) Here is the front of the house. We face a field and the development is right by a (small) lake. Somewhat reminds me of home. The other pic is the back, which isn't fully fenced yet, but you get the idea. :) FINGERS CROSSED!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!