I'm soooo happy I found something for them! Okay, so, Alyssa's dress is obviously pretty busy in itself. I got to thinkin' that maybe a necklace would be too much...so I figured I'd get her a bracelet and maybe earrings. Alexis will be wearing the same dress as the adults, but is obviously going to be smaller, and the necklaces I got for them are bigger...so I thought I should find her a necklace of her own instead. WELL....we ran to Kohl's today after picking the kids up from school so the groom could use my coupon and get some non-holy socks :). I stopped in jewelry and found that I *gasp* liked the pearls....NOT FOR ME...but for the smaller girls. :) So, the necklace is obviously for Alexis. The bracelets actually came in a set of 3, and I took them apart and won't be using the 3rd one...I didn't really care for it. The earrings are the same in the package, just different sizes, so Alexis will get bigger ones and Alyssa will get smaller ones...whatever fits them best by then. SCORE!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!