So, funny story (not really)....I get a phone call at work from an unknown number. I listened to the voicemail and it was the jewelry store, stating that if we paid off my ring today, we would get a bag of goodies, some of which included "very nice jewelry." I called Jim up, and asked him what he thought. He figured what the hell, and went for it. Well, turns out the goody bag was a faux jewel of some sort, an empty NFL watch sachet, and a Hershey's cookbook, which we can't use since we're doing P90X. hahaha Ah well. At least we have my band! It actually lines up so perfectly with my diamonds on my e-ring!
Here they are together! I will be getting them soldered and engraved...and sized. :( Hopefully soldering them will make a huge difference We will see!
We've had his band for a while, but I never took a pic of it! :) He's really picky, but this one fits him perfectly (personality-wise and size). It is titanium...that's about all I know. :)
Here they are all together. I'm not much of a jewelry person, but damn...I love these! :D <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!