February 10, 2011
100 DAYS TO GO!
Hhmmm..I'm not too sure I like that we ONLY have 100 days to go, but I AM certainly ready to be done with this stressful planning so that we can get back to working on our house. Well, I'm working on the invitations and getting those ready to be sent out here soon (I hope!), and I ordered our cake topper and some extra flower petals the other day. I'm hoping that the seamstress will give me another fitting, since my dress DID NOT fit me well AT ALL...so that's my #1 stressor right now. We ordered the groomsmen's and usher's gifts the other day, and hopefully they will be ready next week. Still need to figure out parent gifts. We also had a sudden change in the party (AGAIN)....so we will continue to wait on fixing the coloring books for now, I guess. ugg! I need to start looking for a new place to tan...seems like they all started changes their prices and terms at once, so I'm feelin' kinda screwed right now. Hopefully I'll get my hair and makeup trials done soon too! Oh, the stress!
Labels:
Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!