I'm beginning to wonder if I should even bother going to perinatology at this point. I go back and forth, thinking about the dangers I'll be putting myself and the baby through, and if the baby did make it, what could be passed on from me. I'm just having one of those pity party days...but it's lasting for much longer than a day. It seems like anytime anyone mentions us having a baby, I feel my face turn hot and my eyes water up...I'm not sure I can go through with this. The more stories I read about with women in similar situations, having multiple miscarriages...some as late as 36 weeks...I am not built for that. I'm just not.
:(
Sometimes you NEED to throw yourself a pity party. Nothing about what you're going through is easy.
ReplyDeleteI'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDelete