December 15, 2010

My Vista Print cherry has been popped!

Okay okay, so I didn't care for what they had to offer, and I didn't care if things were free and all I had to pay was shipping...until I saw that I could get a stamp and save myself from writing our return address ten THOUSAND times! ha ha I Also got Alyssa a cute tote that says Flower Girl with her name and date (she's a bag lady already anyway!), a hat for Owen, our Ring Bearer, although I'm certain it will be WAY too big...lol, and a t-shirt for me to wear after the wedding, that say's Mrs. Jacobs est. 5.21.11. <3!!!

I'm a little surprised I didn't see this box of goodies on our porch last night before I left for work. SOOOO thankful we live in a good 'hood now....it would have been long gone if we were back in our old neighborhood! I wonder how long it was out there for. ha ha 

Oh, and never put a rubber stamp together after coming off a night shift...dingbat here put it on upside down. ha At least it was free. It's nighty night time for me! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!