December 13, 2010

Productive weekend...somewhat...

So...I got 4 different coupons for Archiver's that expired this week, so I ran out there and bought some more cardstock for the invitations...though I'm positive I'll need way more, and I also got a bunch of cardstock to make the cards for the guestbook. We went to Wal-Mart and got more black cardstock, page protectors, and double-sided tape as well. Hopefully I'll get that book done this weekend, but I'm not sure how I will have it set up for people to use. 


We also made a payment on my wedding band, and Jim reminded me that I need to take my e-ring in for inspection this month. WHEW! What would I do without him?! 


We attempted to ballroom dance in our living room with my beautiful wedges on, however, I couldn't tolerate the twirling. eek! Not sure what we're gonna do now! I'm starting to panic about the whole dancing thing...the most dancing I've done is show choir. haha Can't I just whip out my clarinet or something? Ugh! 


Oh, and we got the styrofoam that can be formed for the wine love letter box....hopefully we can get back to that thing here soon and finish it...we're not even close! Haven't even touched it since we began looking at houses last summer! eek!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!