August 21, 2010

9 months and counting!

It's hard to believe we only have 9 months to go! Our planning and craft-making has taken a hard turn....we started looking at houses again, only this time to buy! I think the snakes in the house was the final straw. We can't stay in this house anymore...not to mention the price to heat this thing during the winter, and running out of oil is never any fun during a Nebraska winter! I finally got some of my major medical bills taken care of, so now the bank likes me (so they say!).  SOOO....it looks like we may not be taking a honeymoon right away...but we will be living in a (hopefully) better home instead. Seems like now is the time to buy...and I figured vacations will always be there, but not this buyer's market. Guess it's a good thing we weren't able to get our passports earlier as we wanted. Maybe there is a reason for everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!