August 7, 2010
Sugar and spice!
Well...I should get "Nicest Fiance of the Year"....Jim has been out of town camping with Kyle, so I've been stuck alone with all of the animals and working every night...needless I say I drove REALLY fast a couple of nights to make it on time. Anyway, the lady that MIGHT be doing our cake dropped off a couple of samples for us to try yesterday. Well, I didn't want to eat any without Jim, so I put them in the fridge and had to WAIT! First thing I did when he got back (after hugs and kisses, of course), was run downstairs and grab the cakes and forks. I am torn between Oreo-filled and Creme de Menthe-filled. We both agreed the Chocolate Raspberry-filled was a no. He likes the CDM...I can't decide! I should have taken pictures of them, sorry! :( They are HUGE...like the top tier of a cake themselves! I gained a few pounds...must have been the cake! haha Hopefully she's not too terribly expensive. I suppose we should call her tomorrow once we wake up.
Labels:
Wedding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!