August 5, 2010

Got cardstock....and something else, of course!

Busy day! After waking up and having a dr. appt, I ran to Michaels and found they had more black cardstock and NEVER called me! (I had a raincheck and basically got 3 for the price of 2 or so). PLUS I found this cute basket on clearance that I think I'll use for programs. It was the only one of it's kind and did not have a tag on it, plus the baskets section was outside on clearance but the sign was missing. All together I think I paid $14. Can't beat that! I'd also found a coupon online for Archiver's so I ran there (clear across town) and bought out the luxe cream paper for the invitations. I still need a lot more, but this is a start anyway. Then pay house rent, and tomorrow another dr. appt and grocery shopping. Buh bye paycheck! Good thing I'm working tons of overtime!
Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!