April 7, 2011

Dinner is served...

Well...it will be...at 6:30pm on May 21st. :) Anywho...we decided on our food. I'm not too thrilled that they don't do tastings at our venue, but I've been told by many people that the food is excellent, and I did have some once, though I was rushed and I don't really remember it. :S SO....without further ado, we will be having the following: tuscan loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn, and salad. We decided on the linens (black and ivory, duh). They don't have a pink even remotely close to mine...they only had a really ugly light pink, but I figured the centerpieces are pink, and that will balance it out and pop some color.  Otherwise, it's back to the rsvp waiting game to find out how much drinks will be. At least it's one more thing off the list....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!