April 4, 2011

RD invites!

I went completely lazy on these, and just ordered them off Vista Print. I was planning on DIYing them and making them to match the wedding invitations, but we had a last minute change with the restaurant, and since I was waiting on confirmation for that and we're about a month out, I figured I'd better just get them as fast as I can once I had all the info. I needed more than 10, which they were only offering 10 for free, so I went ahead and placed the order, and figured if I used it again with a different e-mail, it would still save me a few bucks. Well, as I finalized it, I received an offer for 10 extra! Woop woop! So all I paid for was shipping, and I did order 10 extra envelopes, just in case (which I did end up needing 1 or 2!). I also got a free pen, so I put Kyle's name on it and a violin pic. Sadly, he'll probably like it more than his other gift.:)
Found this cutesy little poem online somewhere...just googled RD invites and voila! I did change it a tad. :) 
The back of the invites. A colored pic was free, so I put a pic of our hands and our little saying. LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!