April 11, 2011

Finally making some progress on our love letter/wine box!

Now that it's FINALLY warming up outside, we can start working on our box again! :) This is one of my favorite things about our wedding, so I'm really anxious to get it done! Well, we debated on designs for the front, then Jim decided he really likes the font I used for our monogram and date, so he duplicated that. I traced over it on top of the wood, and here he is going over the light spots without the paper. Next, he sawed what he called a "kidney bean" (I wanted something like that done, as I had seen it on a box online somewhere), then sanding and restaining. I think we will be going wine shopping soon to figure out what to put in the box. After we have that figured out, we can shape the foam and put in the silk liner. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!