Sadly, the majority of the pictures are too horrific to post. I need a photographer. :( Anyway..I did post some for your viewing pleasure. The shower was kinda small...a bunch of people were ill, and we had a few family emergencies, but it was a nice turnout. I'm glad I got to see some of my family that I haven't seen in years. It's good to be home...nice and quiet. Love the peacefulness and the beauty of the countryside. I really miss it.
This is the head table.
This is the head table.
Candles all lit up!
One of the cakes..
And the other cake :)
Some of the chocolates. YUM!
The dessert table. mmmmm
Ellen...Katie's baby girl. She was really eyeballing the chocolates. :)
Here's four generations!
Cheesy smile...
Bummed this pic didn't turn out. The lighting is making my hair look funny. lol Heather is my cousin, but more like a sister or BFF. I pretty much lived at her house. :)
Playing a game...
Just about the only gift-opening pic that wasn't horrible.
We forgot to take a pic of ourselves. We are out of our shower attire (I ripped that dress off the second the last guest left!)
With Katie, Ellen, and Darlene. :)
Trying on his tux. SOOO adorable!
Tails! I love it!
So..we went purse shopping to relive some stress. Then we decided to switch the purses. Here's what was in our old purses. lol
She had a rubber glove in her purse. ha ha ha
Watching a movie together. SUPER cute. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!