April 11, 2011

Programs in progress...

Well, we are still working on them...I finally got everything printed out and cut, and Jim has been working on measuring out and cutting the ribbon, then putting everything together and stapling them. Since he's not a huge fan of tape (don't ask), I have been putting the ribbon on them to finish them off. Some of them aren't lined up perfectly, so the staple is still somewhat visible, but frankly, I dont give a damn, and if anyone wants to donate their time to make them perfectly or their money to order us premade ones, then have at it. Honestly, I am proud of us and amazed that we've created what all we have from scratch. So pleh! :P Anyway, here is one of the programs, patiently waiting for me to slap on some double-sided tape and the ribbon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!