He's the best...EVER!
I am so lucky to have a fiance that is willing (and enjoys) helping me! I have been drooling over pocketfold invitations since my best friend got married years ago, but I knew I would never be able to afford them. Once I became engaged J, I had the same feelings and couldn’t get pocketfolds out of my head. I decided to try to make them on my own. Once I made a few on my own and my mom made some as well, I had an idea of what size I wanted. Then I began searching for a template or instructions. I followed one in particular that I thought I would like, but after making two of them, I decided they weren’t what I wanted. I had another template I liked but required a different size of paper, but I thought I would give it a shot. Jim made a couple of them while I was at work. J I was so shocked when I came home and actually saw the mock-up he made. I loved it! In fact, I loved it so much, I decided this was it! He made a couple of changes to it, so I guess it's his template! Jim has been scoring all of the paper for me, then I do the cutting (most of it) and the gluing. I bought 65lb black cardstock from Michael’s either on sale or with coupons whenever I was nearby. We will be making around 200, so I didn’t want to buy it all at once. We have our invitation and inserts made on the computer…we just need to find the perfect cardstock, which has been a huge headache thus far. We just printed these on plain white computer paper, and we were really low on ink, but just to get a general idea. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for your comment!