July 29, 2010

Thank god I'm a nurse and not a businesswoman!

I actually bought these shoes months ago, but I haven't shown them off! I CANNOT wear heels...I actually have an extra bone in each foot (yes, I am an alien) and my feet can't take heels, OR FLIPFLOPS! I know wedges will be best for me, so I searched for dyeable (I plan on making them pink) wedges. Couldn't find any ANYWHERE! I'm a tough fit (I have a full size difference between feet), and I did not want to order online, but I found these on Colorriffics.com. I took a chance and ordered them. They came SO FAST and I tried them on. PERFECT fit! I wore them when I tried to dresses and my (worse) foot swelled up one time. I will probably need to get a cortisone injection before the wedding, but luckily for me, my podiatrist (an old family friend), will be there. I keep telling him to bring his little dr. bag with him! :)


Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!