September 10, 2012

Front Door Sign

So, this wasn't that complicated, but took some time, considering we had to go to Kinko's to get it printed out, as it was bigger than what our NEW printer could handle. :( Anyway, I'd seen many different "No Soliciting, Don't Bug Me About Jesus" signs online, but I couldn't find one that had EVERYTHING I wanted to be said on it. So, Rachel decided to make one. :) I got this wooden plaque on sale at Michael's. We bought picture frame hooks and some pretty ribbon selections that we can change out. I'd never used Mod Podge, and was planning on just making some at home, but with our rockin' coupons, I decided to buy some outdoor Mod Podge anyway. So, here ya go! The only bad thing that happened was some Mod Podge leaked to the bottom and DID NOT dry clear, but otherwise, it's just dandy. :)



.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment!