Or maybe I just want to get all of this crap out of boxes in the basement and on display?! Here's my wedding shadowbox I made. I wanted my bridal bouquet in there, but I knew it wouldn't fit. I also wanted my ring pillow, but again, too big. I did manage to get Jim's flower, my hairpiece, garter, hankies, and Jim's shooter of Captain that was part of his wedding gifts from me. I wanted an inside AND outside look at our handmade invitations, so I made that happen, as well as our coloring book, program, and STD magnets we handmade. The petals are some that were actually on the aisle runner, which AJ was diligent about picking up. :) I also threw in our vows that we carried that day. Of course, I wanted an actual printout of our ceremony, the song list printout, DVD, rehearsal dinner card (front and back), and our keepsake certificate, but that would be too much and too big of a box. I guess I'll have to figure out what to do with the rest of our stuff....one day. :)
.
How do you stick things onto the backing? I did my first shadow box for my wedding mementos and I want to redo because it looks messy.
ReplyDelete